When an area is too big for a single gate, we recommend automatic swing gates, or even double Colorbond gates, as the perfect alternative. We supply a variety of options when it comes to double gates, including more traditional, standard designs, right through to high-tech, motorised versions. Automatic swing and Colorbond gates from Everlast Services (formerly known as Everlast Fencing) are tough, durable and built to last, with reinforced frames for extra strength. With our gates protecting your family home, warehouse or commercial property, you can rest assured that all your treasures will be 100% safe and secure at all times of the day and night.
If you’re after the best in privacy, security and aesthetics, our swing gates provide a sleek modern look. Whether its side, small access, driveway, pool or anything in between, Everlast Services has the product for you. Best of all, because we design and customise each and every one of gates at our own manufacturing plant in Hoppers Crossing, you can tailor every aspect of your gate, from the material we use and its colour, right through to sizes and patterns. We’re always more than happy to visit your property to give you a free quote on your gate, provide detailed information and samples, and discuss how we can best meet your needs.
Why Choose Everlast Services?
- Everlast Services (formerly known as Everlast Fencing) personally manufactures all of its double Colorbond gates and automatic swing gates by hand. We operate a local Melbourne factory and showroom, located in Hoppers Crossing in Melbourne’s west. This offers you two great benefits:
- We know exactly where our supplies have come from, so we can stand behind their quality 110%.
- All our fencing supplies are Australian owned and made. Buying Everlast products means contributing to the Australian economy and local business.
- We pride ourselves on manufacturing and installing superior quality gates at an affordable price.
- With over 20 years experience, we are experts on all sorts of gates and fencing solutions. So, why not let us apply our expert experience when it comes to your gate, for an end result we know will exceed even your wildest dreams.
- While we are top-notch Melbourne fencing contractors, we combine installation skills steel fabrication and wholesaling. That means we design and manufacture all the gate and fence parts you’ll ever need. We sell wholesale, direct to the public, cutting out the expensive middleman, making our products cheaper for you.
Contact Everlast Now
If you need a gate give your fence that perfect finish, then it’s time you contacted Everlast Services (formerly known as Everlast Fencing). There are any number of ways to reach us: