Spotted gum is one of the most popular native hardwoods. It comes in a diverse range of natural hues and colours, meaning you can select anything from light golden browns to dark, chocolate coloured wood. The wavy appearance makes it visually exciting and offers the perfect finish.
It is also very durable and has a lifespan of more than 40-years. Meaning your initial investment will pay off for decades into the future. It is also unique in that it is natural fire-resistant, making it perfect for anyone that lives in a heavily-treed area.
A spotted gum decking will completely change the way you experience your home. Imagine having a whole new space to enjoy. Your deck will be the perfect place to relax, entertain and just enjoy the outdoors.
We’ve been providing our customers with the perfect spotted gum decking for over 20-years. We love the material, and we love what we create. We know what works for your backyard and we know how to provide you with a decking solution that won’t just look good now, but will still look good in 40-years’ time. Trends come and go, but style is timeless, and style is only possible with expert craftsmanship.
We source high-quality spotted gum from local suppliers. It goes through a strict quality control process before it is passed on to our customers and we hand select each slat to suit your design.
Why Choose Everlast for Your Spotted Gum Decking?
- We’re passionate members of our local community. Part of this passion involves giving back wherever we can. We’re 100% Australian owned and operated and always will be. We use local timber because we know how important it is to buy local. That means that every cent you spend with us will go right back into the local economy.
- We have always been committed to providing a quality product at an affordable price. We don’t believe that craftsmanship and quality products need to be expensive. We use our relationships with local suppliers to purchase our spotted gum at reduced prices, and we always pass these savings on to you.
- We offer the full landscaping service, so we can do much more than build your deck. We offer an end to end service, so we can design the project, install it and provide you with all the supplies you need.
Spotted Gum Slat Sizes
We offer a variety of spotted gum slat sizes for all your needs. Our most popular sizes are:
- 86×19: Thin enough to be low profile, but thick enough to make an impact, this size is popular for those looking to design a more traditional looking deck.
- 135×19: This thicker slat is an ideal option for anyone wanting to create a more modern looking decking. Some people also like the comfort that the thicker slats provide.
Contact Us Today
You’ll love our spotted gum decking service. You’ll end up with a deck you can enjoy for decades, and you’ll enjoy our excellent customer-care and competitive prices too! Contact us today: