Wondering which type of fencing you should choose? Then you’re in the right place!
There are many benefits to having your home surrounded by a fence. It can deter people from trespassing or attempting to break into your home by providing security. It can give you privacy in regard to both sight and sound, and, of course, it can also add aesthetic value as well as monetary value to your home.
At Everlast Services, we have a wide array of fencing options. This way, you can choose the type that best suit your needs and personal style. However, with so many types of fencing to choose from, knowing which type of fencing to choose can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive guide on which type of fencing to choose for your personal circumstances.
Types of Fencing
Aluminium Slats Fencing
Aluminium slats fencing provides a modern look with sleek and sharp lines that provide a clean finish. Whether you decide to have them placed vertically or horizontally, aluminium slats fencing is extremely versatile as you can choose from different colours, materials and even the spacing between each slat. It is also an extremely durable fencing option, with very little to no maintenance required, and it won’t fade or warp when exposed to the elements.
Aluminium Art Décor Fencing
Cosy effective and stylish, aluminium art décor fencing is the perfect way of adding a touch of old-school elegance to the exterior of your home. Since we manufacture our own aluminium fencing, your design choices are endless as you can choose from a set of templates or otherwise design your fence yourself. Once it’s installed, you don’t have to do anything other than admire it – it doesn’t require painting, staining or any other kind of maintenance.
Wrought iron and steel fencing is a sign of sophistication, providing timeless beauty as well as security and durability. After all, there’s a reason why so many high-end houses choose it. With endless design options, steel fencing can add class to any home or commercial property, while also providing long-lasting security. Since we manufacture our own steel fencing materials, we can customise and cater our fencing to you in order to make your dreams come true.
Modular fencing is an affordable fencing option for anyone on a budget but who doesn’t want to compromise quality or style. It provides the strength and aesthetics of bricks or masonry while saving you on labour and materials costs. Modular fencing is also great for providing your home with privacy by obscuring any nosy neighbours’ prying eyes and muffling noise.
For a modern a durable fencing option, Colorbond fencing may be the option for you. Offered in an extensive array of colours, there will undoubtedly be an option to suit your style and to complement your home. The clean and modern lines are also mirrored on both sides of the fence, meaning you don’t have to annoy your neighbour by installing a fence which looks fantastic to you and awful to them – as its timber counterpart does. As well as being extremely tough and resistant to pretty much anything Mother Nature throws at it, Colorbond fencing is also practically maintenance-free. Since it’s made out of steel, which is 100% recyclable, it’s also a sustainable fencing option.
Why Choose Everlast Services?
- At Everlast Services, we manufacture many of the fencing materials we use ourselves at our state-of-the-art factory in Hoppers Crossing. We stand by the quality, strength and durability of the products we produce completely. It also means that you can be sure our metal fencing materials and supplies are 100% Australian owned and made which, on a macro scale, means you’re doing your bit to contribute to the local economy.
- With over 20 years in the industry, we’ve seen just about everything. During this time, we’ve honed our skills and craftmanship, meaning you can guarantee that any fence we install in made to last.
- If you’re handy and would rather install your fence yourself, we can provide you with all the materials you need at a competitive wholesale price. By cutting out the middle man, you can be sure you’re getting the best deal possible. No matter how big or small your project may be, we can provide the materials you require.
- If you’re unsure about anything, we’re happy to help by offering you a free measure and quote.
Contact Everlast Services Today
- Call us on 03 9369 2066
- Email us at email@example.com
- Complete our quick and easy quote request form
- Visit our showroom at 443 Old Geelong Road, Hoppers Crossing. We’re open:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Sunday: Closed